Monday, December 19, 2011

2 More Winter Textures

I am just having so much fun making these wintery magic textures! I have 2 more to share with you, Jack Frost, and Iced Over. As with most "Magic" textures, these will give the best effect when used in screen blend mode. Click on the images to go to my Zenfolio site where you can download them for free using the password "SiennaFreebie"


JackFrostIcedOver



I used "Iced Over" in this picture of my Gingerbread Christmas Trees...and "iced-over" they are :) Check out my previous post for the recipe for these yummy cookies.

ChristmasTreeCookies

8 comments:

Merike said...

Oh, how gorgeous Ice of arts. So uniguea textures. Yummy cookies are so cute. Really nice to my eyes.

Greetings, Merike

Kmcblackburn said...

Totally awesome textures! Thank you so much for sharing. From our unseasonably warm temps this year, this might be as close as I get to a White Christmas :)

Kathy

Unknown said...

Amazing textures! thank you!

Deborah said...

Linda, thank you . . . you have certainly added to my Christmas Joy!

Tricia said...

Oh, those are such pretty textures!

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful textures!!!! They are wonderful. Love, Jamie

Angie said...

These are very pretty, Linda! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, question: is the frosting a hard-set one (goes hard after leacing to dry) or does it remain soft?? Thanks!